PRODUCTS GALLERIES WHAT'S NEW VIDEO FAQ CONTACT ABOUT LINKS
JANUARY CHECKLIST FOR SUCCESS - (Other Months Below)
1. The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows.
2. Plan your work and work your plan.
3. Trust your instincts.
4. Face your fears with confidence.
5. Be original.
6. Believe in yourself with all your tenacity.
7. Dream big.
8. Remain open, flexible, and curious.
9. Visualize better days ahead.
10. You cannot have enough moneymaking ideas.
11. Dreams should always be optimistic.
12. The truth is more powerful than a lie.
13. Do not be ashamed to fail.
14. Don't be afraid to ask for help
15. Don't criticize, condemn, or complain.
16. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you are.
17. Move forward, not backward.
18. Practice thinking positive 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
19. Do not wait for a rainy day to fix your roof.
20. Ride big waves.
21. Adversity is a great teacher.
22. Let your creative work be your inner playmate.
23. Do it big or stay in bed.
24. Think for yourself.
25. Keep your eyes on the road.
26. Work with what you have.
27. Open yourself up to life's infinite possibilities.
28. Do not be afraid of opposition.
29. Timing is everything.
30. Be open to experience new people.
31. Only by risking going too far can you find out how far you can go.
FEBRUARY Checklist for Success
1. Find out what you do best and stick with it.
2. Wisdom can come in the form of a sudden revelation.
3. Take charge of your own destiny.
4. The best successes come after disappointments.
5. Imagination rules the world.
6. Never underestimate your power to change yourself.
7. If it were easy to be successful, then everyone would be.
8. Aim high.
9. All that shines is not gold.
10. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
11. Enjoy yourself.
12. The things, which hurt, instruct.
13. Little things can mean a lot.
14. Actions speak louder than words.
15. He climbs highest who helps another up.
16. Great things are accomplished with passion.
17. Take the road less traveled.
18. Take risks.
19. Knowledge frees a person.
20. Obstacles are meant to be surmounted.
21. Spend your time and energy creating, not criticizing.
22. Learn with enthusiasm.
23. You get what you pay for.
24. Successful leaders inspire other people.
25. Know when to forgive yourself.
26. Be open to new ideas.
27. Luck favors those who are prepared.
28. The door to success is always marked "push:"
MARCH Checklist for Success
1. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
2. The best is yet to be.
3. When talking to people smarter than you, something is bound to rub off.
4. Action without thought is like shooting without aim.
5. Recognize opportunities.
6. If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.
7. Ambitious people are never bored.
8. Never be idle.
9. Darkness teaches you to appreciate light.
10. In unity there is strength.
11. Limits must be tested.
12. The fear of change is usually far worse than the actual change.
13. Focus on the big picture.
14. Suffering can make you stronger.
15. One fantasy can transform one million realities.
16. Buy low, sell high.
17. Write down your goals.
18. Every journey has its share of setbacks and failures.
19. Dreams can become real.
20. Resisting change has a steep price.
21. Keep an open mind.
22. Anything worth having is worth working for.
23. Maintain hope.
24. Sometimes it takes a long time to get someplace.
25. Alter your life by altering your attitudes.
26. Knowledge needs to be acquired.
27. A little spark kindles a great fire.
28. It is better to bend than to break.
29. Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment.
30. Many great people were late bloomers.
31. Be open to new suggestions.
April's Checklist for Success
1. Great oaks grow from little acorns.
2. Attitudes are more important than facts.
3. We are usually stronger than we think we are.
4. Panic can be used for energy.
5. There is no garden without weeds.
6. Nothing is hard if you understand it.
7. The secret of success is doing something you love.
8. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
9. You can do anything if you have passion.
10. Donít worry about what other people are thinking of you.
11. Study hard.
12. Keep busy.
13. Only lazy people get bored.
14. Recognize opportunities.
15. There is plenty of success to be spread around to a lot of people.
16. When you win, nothing hurts.
17. An insatiable curiosity keeps you young.
18. Give a man a fish and you can feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. (Chinese Proverb)
19. Think big.
20. A person is as great as his/her thoughts.
21. If you think you can, you can.
22. By keeping active you slow down the aging process.
23. Question everything to get to the truth.
24. Stretch your boundaries.
25. Be a self-starter.
26. Hope keeps the heart from breaking.
27. Donít let them scare you.
28. Nothing is lost when you seek the Truth.
29. The more you know, the less you fear.
30. Change is the only thing that is Permanent.
31. It doesn't make any difference how much you make. It's how much you keep of what you make.
32. Before you can be something, you've got to do something.